Our team of polite, friendly, and reliable domestic electricians in Cardiff, carry out both installations and repairs to properties throughout South Wales. Our services, ranging from changing a light fitting to complete rewires, also include an emergency service for fault finding & repairs to existing installations. We carry out Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) for several regular clients.
Typical installations performed routinely by ARB Electrical Ltd include:
• Addition of a new socket to an existing circuit
• Lighting upgrade from a pendant to down lighting
• Replacement sockets or light switches
• Installation of an outside socket
• Installation of new circuits for cookers or electric showers
• Rewire of kitchens including sockets, fused switches for appliances, cooker circuits and lighting
• Rewire of bathrooms including lighting, shaver sockets and electric showers
• Consumer unit change and certification
• Installation of sub-main to a new consumer unit in the garage
• Fire alarm installation and testing
• Earthing upgrade
• Full house or building rewire
As described in “Part-P” of the building regulations all electrical work carried out in the home or domestic setting must be carried out by a competent person and properly tested, inspected and certificated according to BS7671. Work that is not certificated is deemed illegal and may be dangerous and/or cause problems when you are later trying to sell your property.
Trust the team at ARB Electrical Ltd to carry out your work safely and to our high standards.